Every year brings new changes in the ever-evolving professional services industry. 2017 is no exception. New accounting standards, hybrid business models and changes in healthcare and corporate tax are all on the horizon, making it an especially challenging year for services-driven businesses and professionals. And even though many will have to face these challenges, the outlook in the market is bright.
For another year in a row, we are proud to sponsor Service Performance Insight’s (SPI Research) Professional Services Maturity™ Benchmark report. In 2007, SPI Research developed the PS Maturity Model™ as a strategic planning and management framework. It is now the industry-leading performance improvement tool used by over 15,000 service and project-oriented organizations to chart their course to service excellence. Now in its 10th year, the Maturity™ model:
- Helps professional services (PS) executives better understand how their organization compares to others that are both similar in size and scope of work, as well as to the broader professional services market
- Provides an objective, fact-based framework for performance improvements that helps pinpoint the areas that will provide the greatest impact.
This important industry research enables executives to compare and analyze their own performance so they can build consensus around the actions to take, and where to start, while quantifying the benefits of change. Analyzing the benchmark data by vertical market, geographic region and organization size gives PS executives an accurate comparison to their peers and the market at large.
Download your complimentary report (valued at $1,295) to learn:
- Top trends in the professional services industry for 2017
- The importance of organizational maturity and why it matters
- How to manage projects to maximize profits
- Why Sales and Services alignment is key to better resource management